When can a Bagua Mirror be helpful?
When your house is facing:
- A T-junction
- A very busy business or residence
- A place with potentially challenging energy such as a cemetery
- A piece of abandoned land
- A house with aggressive design features pointing at your front door
- A house with negative energy very close to your house (constant arguments, fights, violence, etc)
- A construction site
Determining whether you need to use a Concave vs a Convex mirror can be challenging and it’s often recommended to consult a practitioner for the specific Feng Shui problem. Though, in general, Concave mirrors are for attracting/absorbing energy and Convex mirrors are for pushing/amplifying energy. It is always suggested to have Feng Shui cures be as visually discreet as possible so as to not draw more attention to its energetic purpose.